What. Giving Back. At Haddon Coaching we are committed to giving back, and to giving back as effectively as possible.
We do this directly in two ways. We have signed up to the Giving What We Can pledge where we have committed to giving the equivalent of 5% of our annual revenues.
We also study the work of the Effective Altruism movement to ensure that the money we give, does the most good that it can. Approximately half of the money we give goes to the Effective Altruism Funds.
All Haddon Coaches work with a number of clients on a pro and low bono basis. We support charities, individuals and causes where we know that cost is an issue and coaching would be of immense value.
A few examples:
- NHS during Covid
- Homeless charity – www.shrewsburyark.co.uk
- Charity working with vulnerable young women – www.wemindthegap.org.uk
- Providing students with work-ready skills during their sixth form
- Creation of an annual regional student conference (ages 14-18)
- Supporting the development of purpose-driven leaders - www.onpurpose.org