Who. My focus is not a sector but on businesses where my practical, pragmatic and very real approach to business will be valued.
My career started in the corporate world in business development at Unilever (Birds Eye Wall's). I then moved into marketing and communications, working agency-side with clients such as Diet Coke and client-side in the restaurant sector at Groupe Chez Gerard Restaurants. This led to the creation of my own communications agency, from 2001 – 2018, which has now successfully merged with a London-based agency. Alongside this, we (my family) set-up an off-site meeting facility Monkhouse Granary in 2004, on our sheep and arable farm in Shropshire. (www.monkhousegranary.co.uk)
My coaching delivery is influenced by direct experience of starting, growing and running businesses and working within many businesses with their leadership teams. I have been an external support during; start-up, growth, merger, acquisition and sale; being in the privileged position of seeing inside the workings of many clients’ businesses, whilst running my own agency. I have extensive knowledge of the commercial and emotional intricacies of owner-operated and family-run businesses. As a farmer's daughter and wife, I have a life divided between country and city; I feel that this provides me with a balanced approach and open-minded perspective when coaching.
Sport is massively important to me – having played lacrosse for Wales (training as part of the senior World Cup squad aged 20 and captained the u21 team). I clear my own mind whilst running in the peaceful Shropshire countryside.
My approach is challenging but always with a smile!
- University of Wales (Swansea), Politics with International Relations BA: 2:1
- Graduate of www.meylercampbell.com Mastered programme for executive business coaching. Accredited by The Association for Coaching (AC). The programme also holds the European Quality Award (EQA) as conferred by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Myers Briggs, MBTI qualified practitioner
- Accredited to deliver Positive Psychology Intensive Coaching
- Counselling Accreditation (Level Two)