Why. Everyone needs someone to talk to and coaching is an amplification of that need.
You do not have to be in difficulty to seek a coach. Your first experience of a coach is often brought about by you being at a cross-roads in life, or having new challenges where you feel that you require external input. Increasingly an external coach is simply part of your team.
Some of the reasons why you may consider coaching:
- Seeking to achieve your full potential, with balance
- Wishing to increase your self-understanding
- Looking to set yourself free from the limits that you can often impose on yourself
- Needing a safe space to think, articulate and find answers within yourself
- A need to keep perspective
- Wishing to find happiness
- Looking for challenge and support
- A thought partner to be with you as you work towards a flourishing self, business and community