What. Vision Day. A one-to-one ‘deep dive’ coaching experience.
Take time away from day-to-day life and focus on creating a vision for the future.
The purpose of the Vision Day is to…
- Gain clarity and focus about the direction of your life
- Access fresh thinking around important issues
- Explore your strengths and values and how to use them more effectively
- Creatively problem-solve around key challenges
- Develop a clear set of actions to move towards your vision
- Take stock of your life and where you want it to go
The day runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm. Pre-work is required and will take around 1.5 hours – you are sent this two weeks before the day.
The morning consists of a series of mind-expanding exercises to stimulate generative visioning and hone key questions that you want answered.
There will be two one-hour walks during the morning to talk, whilst enjoying the surrounding location.
After lunch we focus on addressing your key questions and creating a compelling strength-based action plan for you to move towards your vision.
Six weeks later, we have a follow up call to review progress and set new goals.